Bok choy in garlic & oyster sauce. This Garlic Bok Choy Recipe- totally simple, easy, and delicious- is made with just a handful of ingredients including ginger, garlic, and soy sauce. Bok choy, also known as pak choy or pok choi, is a type of Chinese cabbage, that has smooth, wide, flat leaf blades at one end with the other end. Bok Choy is one of my favorite vegetables.
For variety, I sometimes add a small amount of lemon zest just before serving. How to cook Bok Choy in Garlic Sauce the Panlasang Pinoy way. I love this easy bok choy recipe! You can cook Bok choy in garlic & oyster sauce using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bok choy in garlic & oyster sauce
- You need 3 bunch of bok choy.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare Pinch of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 7 cloves of garlic.
Make this as a side dish or add your favorite protein for a full meal. Bok choy recipe is so easy to make and takes only a few very simple ingredients. In a large skillet, heat the oil. This simple stir fried garlic baby bok choy dish is the way we tend to prepare baby bok choy almost every week.
Bok choy in garlic & oyster sauce Instructions
- Combine water, sugar, oyster sauce in a bowl. Stir well and set aside..
- Put oil and garlic on a pan. Stir. Turn the heat on until garlic turns brown..
- Pour mixture of sauce and water to the pan..
- Bring to a boil..
- Add bokchoy and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add pepper and sesame oil.
- Turn off fire when sauce is reduced to half..
- Transfer to a different container to stop cooking..
- Serve and enjoy!.
It's so quick, easy, and healthy. But back to the point of this post: how to cook a quick and easy leafy green garlicky side dish that completes any meal. Crisp, fresh, and loaded with flavor, this Bok Choy Recipe is guaranteed to be your new favorite side dish! Glistening with an addictive garlic and ginger. Try this healthy Bok Choy in Garlic Sauce Recipe and let me know what you think.