Easy Teriyaki Tuna Steak. I used tuna steaks for this and it turned out great! I didn't have the frozen stir fry veggies so I julienned broccoli stems easy to make and didn't dry out but wasn't flavorful enough for my family even though I doubled the teriyaki/ginger sauce. Easy Tuna Steak Poke BowlsThe Girls on Bloor. vinegar, sprouts, red cabbage, pepper, grapefruit.
Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Brush the tuna steaks lightly with oil, and season. Feel free to serve it with some non-starchy veggies to get in your four required vegetable servings! You can create Easy Teriyaki Tuna Steak using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Teriyaki Tuna Steak
- It’s 300 grams of Tuna fillets or sashimi of your choice (or even swordfish fillets).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of A: Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of A: Mirin.
- Prepare 1 of heaping tablespoon A: Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of plus A: Sake.
- It’s 1 clove of each A: Grated ginger & garlic.
- It’s 1 of A: Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil for frying.
- It’s 1 of Finely chopped green onions & grated daikon radish & lemon for garnish (optional).
If you're looking for an easy seafood meal that's rich in flavor, pick up a few tuna steaks. These firm steaks are usually cut thinly so they cook quickly and keep their flaky texture. CENTER one tuna steak on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food; top with pineapple chunks. Stir in vinegar, teriyaki sauce, and ginger root.
Easy Teriyaki Tuna Steak Instructions
- Slice the tuna into bite-sized pieces. I used albacore tuna..
- Mix all [A] ingredients to make the marinade. Marinate the tuna for 10-15 minutes..
- Take the tuna out of the marinade, and dust both sides lightly with katakuriko. Do not throw out the marinade just yet!.
- Grease the frying pan lightly with vegetable oil. Align the tuna, and cook on both sides (cover the pan with a lid and set heat to low)..
- When both sides are browned, pour in the marinade and mix well..
- When the tuna and the marinade is mixed enough, it's done! Serve with some finely chopped green onions, lemon, or grated daikon radish if you'd like..
Serve hot tuna steaks on fried noodles and rice. Teriyaki grilled tuna steaks is a delicious Japanese recipe usually served as a main dish. The overall cooking skill level is considered easy. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the teriyaki sauce, oil, garlic and pepper. Place the tuna in the bag.