Fish Kebab. Moroccan Grilled Fish Kebabs: A Great Appetizer or Main Course. These Moroccan-spiced fish kebabs are easy to make and bring a depth of flavor to any white fish. All reviews ali nazik kebab stuffed chicken fresh fish hummus kavurma baklava mixed kebab steak rice turkey last night lunch time thank you very much nice restaurant amazing food amazing place friendly.
Cooked version Cajun Fish Kebab Golden version Golden Fish. Download Fish kebab stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. How to make Fish Kebab: Rinse fish with cold water and pat dry. You can cook Fish Kebab using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fish Kebab
- Prepare 900 Grams of Fish (Swordfish, Salmon or Basa).
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of masala Chat.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- You need To Taste of Salt -.
- Prepare 3 of Green chilli (crush and make a paste).
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum (cut into cubes).
- Prepare 1 of Onion (cut into cubes).
Spray the grill lightly with cooking oil and place the fish kebabs on the grill. Fish Kebab is ready to be served with hot rice. The Best Grilled Fish Kebab Recipes on Yummly Moroccan Grilled Fish Kebabs: A Great Appetizer Or Main Course, Grilled Spicy Cilantro Fish Kebabs, Grilled Fish Kababs With Couscous.
Fish Kebab Preparation
- Wash, clean and cut the fish pieces into medium size cubes. Dry them and keep aside..
- In a bowl, mix chat masala, black pepper powder, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, garam masala powder, soy sauce, vinegar, salt, red chilli powder, green chilli paste and olive oil..
- Mix well and marinate the fish pieces in this mixture for about 30 minutes. Keep this in the fridge..
- Skew the fish pieces along with capsicum and onion pieces on a skewer. Heat little oil on a grill pan or a non stick pan and keep the skewers on it..
- When all sides are golden brown colour and the fish is cooked nicely, take off from heat..
- Fish kebabs are ready to be served..
To make the cucumber raita, squeeze out any excess water from the grated cucumber. Mix together the cucumber and yoghurt. Egg Chutney Kebab -Mutta Chutney Kebab -Authentic Kerala Recipe-Masala Trails. Fish kebab is very spicy and a delicious recipe. Shish kebab is a popular meal of skewered and grilled cubes of meat.