Dry Pigeon Pea Curry #themechallenge.
You can cook Dry Pigeon Pea Curry #themechallenge using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dry Pigeon Pea Curry #themechallenge
- You need 1 cup of Fresh green pigeon peas boiled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spinach.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 of medium size tomato small pieces.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of green paste of coriander (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of ginger- chili paste.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Indian Chole masala.
- You need 1-2 Tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s of Salt as per your taste.
- You need 1 pinch of hing (asafetida).
Dry Pigeon Pea Curry #themechallenge step by step
- In a pan add oil,,, heat,,, add hing first then tomato,,, add salt mix and sauté for few minutes,,, now add spinach, coriander leaves and paste mix and cook for few minutes.
- Now add,,, pigeon peas, all the masalas,,, mix well cook and stir it for 5 minutes,.
- Serve dry curry with yoghurt and any type of salad or lentil soup(daal),chapati and rice.