MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK.
You can cook MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK
- Prepare 1 pound of rib-eye steak (or any cut you prefer) 500g.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of grated Ginger.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of Honey.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of scallion optional.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fried minced garlic optional.
MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK step by step
- Combine all the seasoning ingredients, except scallions and fried minced garlic, and marinate the steak in a Ziploc bag for at least 2 hours or best overnight in the refrigerator..
- If refrigerated, remove from the fridge about 30 minutes before air frying..
- Preheat air fryer for 400F (200C) for 3-4 minutes..
- Place the steak in the preheated air fryer and air fry at 400F (200C) for 6-8 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the desired doneness is reached..
- Let the steak rest for about 10 minutes before cutting. Sprinkle some fried minced garlic and scallions to serve if desired..