Yellow squash cheesy soup. Creamy, full of flavor and super delicious! This yellow squash soup is creamy and surprisingly full of flavor. I was surprised how much flavor it has considering it has only a few ingredients.
Use an immersion blender or a food processor to puree the soup. Yellow squash with cheese, zucchini and onions will also require one-third cup of feta cheese. Make yellow squash with cheese, zucchini and onions with help from an experienced culinary professional in this free video clip. You can make Yellow squash cheesy soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yellow squash cheesy soup
- You need 4 of yellow squash.
- It’s 1/2 box of Velveeta cheese.
- You need 2 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 of large yellow or white onion.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
Expert: Erik Scott Berlin Filmmaker: Courtney Shumway. Zucchini and yellow squash soup with bell pepper, cannellini beans, and more! A healthy vegan soup recipe packed with flavor! The end result is a flavorful, filling meal that leaves you feeling energized and satisfied.
Yellow squash cheesy soup Instructions
- Peel and chop yellow squash into large chunks. Boil until soft and drain..
- Dice onion and garlic and add to the drained squash. Cook on medium heat. Add the Velveeta, pepper, milk and two cans of corn drained..
- Simmer until onions are soft and cheese is melted. If you like your soup really cheesy add more Velveeta to taste..
- ENJOY! ! Great with a side salad and rolls. You could also do this in the crock pot. Just blanch squash first and then add to crock pot with remaining ingredients for 2-3 hours..
Serve it up with a rustic bread, like my Cheese and Herb Irish Soda Bread or Sweet. Sautéed Yellow Squash – This yellow summer squash recipe with pan blistered tomatoes is a great way to use your garden goodies! Yellow Squash Recipe with grape tomatoes, garlic, thyme and Parmesan cheese. This squash casserole is cheesy and super creamy. Yellow squash is naturally a tad sweet.