Broiled Lobster Tails.
You can cook Broiled Lobster Tails using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broiled Lobster Tails
- You need 2 (1 lb) of lobster tails cleaned and split. We cut ours in half long ways.
- It’s 1 stick of butter melted.
- You need 2 tsp of pasted garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper, salt, onion powder, old bay.
Broiled Lobster Tails instructions
- Set your broiler to high. Rack in the center of oven. Allow to preheat completely. Lay tails in a pan or dish. Run your thumb along the side of the meat and shell to loosen the meat. Be careful, the shell is sharp. Combine all seasonings and garlic with butter and drench tails in it. Slide into the oven and start timing. At ten minutes I check the temp. These took 13 minutes to reach internal temp of 145..