Gnocchetti sardi with black olive and sword fish ragu. Malloreddus with sausage, tomatoes and saffron alla Campidanese. Sardinian gnocchi are also served with bottarga and clams, with seafood such as salmon or shrimp or simply with pecorino and saffron in a dish called malloreddus 'a casu furriau'. See great recipes for Gnocchetti sardi with black olive and sword fish ragu too!
They are also called Sardinian gnocchi because of their shape as they really look like tiny potato gnocchi but are, in fact, made of durum wheat semolina flour, water and salt. Cin Cin Restaurant Cafe is een Italiaans restaurant in Milan, , Milan. Lees recensies, bekijk het menu en foto's en maak online reserveringen voor Cin Cin Restaurant Cafe. You can cook Gnocchetti sardi with black olive and sword fish ragu using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gnocchetti sardi with black olive and sword fish ragu
- Prepare 400 g of gnocchetti sardi.
- You need 1 of fillet of swordfish (150g).
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s 6-8 of black olives.
- You need 1 of fresh chilli.
- You need of Plenty of fresh parsley.
- It’s Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s cube of Fish stock.
- You need of Glug of wine.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Prenota adesso da Cin Cin Restaurant Cafe a Milan, , Milan. Chittum and his team are revitalizing the Iron Gate with a menu that takes. See more ideas about Pasta, Food, Recipes. Menu for PAX Dubai for home delivery orders.
Gnocchetti sardi with black olive and sword fish ragu Instructions
- Prep your ingredients. Chop garlic, olives, fish, parsley and chilli.
- Fry garlic and chilli in a little oil. Add fish and cook on medium for 1-2 mins. Add wine and let it evaporate. Then add chopped tomatoes.
- Add olives, parsley and stock cube. Simmer on low for about 40 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Bring pot of salted water to the boil. Cook pasta according to instructions.
- When sauce is ready it'll look yummy!.
- Drain pasta, add to sauce, mix well.
- Serve with more chopped parsley :).
Gnocchetti Sardi Pasta Said also Maloreddus in Sardianian language. They are a typical pasta of Sardinian cuisine. Gnocchetti Sardi al Cinghiale, which is apart of the Sardinian tasting menu at Arcodoro. Selection of sandwiches on fresh bread, focaccia, ciabatta & croissant. Sandwich filling may include roast beef, smoked salmon, Montreal smoked beef, smoked turkey, grilled vegetables, egg salad, tuna salad, Prosciutto & Brie. "Gnocchetti Sardi" shaped Pasta in Swordfish Ragu, harmonized with Almond Pesto.