Swordfish souvlaki with vegetables. Place swordfish cubes in a plastic bag and pour in marinade. Mix it around to make sure all the pieces get good and covered. To make skewers, thread on a piece of swordfish, a bay leaf (or half a large leaf), a cherry tomato, a piece of pepper and a piece of onion.
Swordfish souvlaki (kebab) with colorful vegetables like multicolored peppers, onion and tomato for a full, fast and light dish. Splash with a nice Italian salad dressing and let the flavors mingle for a bit in the refrigerator before serving. Chicken Souvlaki & Vegetables Skewers with Saladmaster Smokeless Grill by Genyfel Acuna. You can create Swordfish souvlaki with vegetables using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Swordfish souvlaki with vegetables
- Prepare 2 of thick slices of swordfish (3 cm thick).
- Prepare of colored peppers cut into pieces (red, green, yellow, orange).
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes cut into pieces or whole cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1-2 of onions cut into pieces.
- It’s 1 of little parsley (for garnishing).
- It’s of the juice of 1/2 lemon (for the dressing).
- It’s 1 of little olive oil (for the dressing).
- You need 1 of little oregano.
- It’s of salt and freshly ground pepper.
- You need of skewers for souvlaki (kebab).
To make these delicious vegetable skewers (souvlaki), start by preparing the vegetables. Cut the red onion into wedges and roughly chop. Rinse and pat dry the swordfish steaks with a paper towel. Cut the swordfish steaks into even-sized pieces and season the swordfish with salt and pepper.
Swordfish souvlaki with vegetables Preparation
- Cut the swordfish in cubes of roughly the same size and make sure that they are large enough so that the fish doesn't dry during grilling..
- Take a skewer and pass 3-4 pieces of swordfish which you alternate with vegetables in any order that you like..
- Preheat the oven grill and bake the souvlakia for about 8-10'..
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with the oil and lemon dressing, the oregano and the finely chopped parsley..
- You can't make anything more simple and impressive!.
Skewer with flat metal skewers so the pieces will not rotate when you try to turn each skewer. Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Diet based on vegetables, legumes and green leaves. It excludes foods such as meat, fish, mollusks, dairy products, eggs, honey and their by-products. Wash all of the vegetables well.