Sautéed Swordfish with Rosemary. For his last dish of the series Gino cooks locally caught swordfish with rosemary sauteed potatoes and tangy gremolata. Catch up now on the ITV Hub: https. My husband loves swordfish, and we have a ton of swordfish recipes because of that.
Its firm texture stands up to grilling. Start by seasoning your swordfish with salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme. Push it gently into the fish. You can create Sautéed Swordfish with Rosemary using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sautéed Swordfish with Rosemary
- It’s 2 fillets of Swordfish.
- You need 1 of Pepper (whole).
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Flour.
- You need 1 of Rosemary.
- You need 5 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 50 ml of Sake.
Heat your large skillet on medium to high heat. Plate the fish, then pour the sauce around the perimeter of the fish. Put the whole unpeeled potatoes in a pan of water. Spoon over individual servings of fish, and serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Sautéed Swordfish with Rosemary Instructions
- Here's the swordfish..
- Season the swordfish with salt and pepper. Use a pepper mill to make coarsely ground pepper..
- Dust the swordfish evenly with flour..
- Place the rosemary on top of the swordfish and start heating the oil in a skillet..
- Sauté the swordfish with plenty of oil..
- When they are lightly brown on the surface, discard the excess oil. Add the sake and flambé..
A simple herb butter sauce complements this seared fish dish at Boston's The Marliave. Mashed potatoes and sautéed vegetables, for serving (optional). The Best Seared Swordfish Steaks Recipes on Yummly Citrus Seared Swordfish, Pan-seared Swordfish With Papaya Salsa, Pan-seared Shark Steaks (swordfish Alternative). Here's my swordfish steaks & sautéed potatoes with gremolata for you to enjoy.