You can cook Pea Soup using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pea Soup
- It’s 3 cups of peas.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s A few of stalks of celery.
- You need of Any other green veg – I added some green beans and chopped leek.
- You need of Vegetable stock or 1 tablespoon bullion and water.
- It’s 1 of spring of mint.
- It’s 1 of drizzle of vegan cream of normal cream.
- Prepare of Salt and white pepper.
Pea Soup step by step
- If you are using a soup maker, just add the veg and the stock or bullion and turn it on! If you are going to use a blender or hand blender, gently sauté the onions in A little oil and stir for a few minutes, add the leek and then the remaining vegetables..
- Add the stock or water and bullion until about an inch above the vegetables. Cook for about 20 minutes on a slow simmer or the smooth setting of the soup blender. Blend until smooth, drizzle with a little cream and garnish with a sprig if mint – it’s ready to serve. We enjoyed this with homemade garlic bread..