Simple Seared Swordfish.
You can cook Simple Seared Swordfish using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Seared Swordfish
- You need 1 of fresh swordfish steak.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of capers (optional).
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of fresh ground pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of grape seed oil.
Simple Seared Swordfish Preparation
- Add your oil and butter to a pan on medium high heat, and when it starts to bubble carefully lay your fish into the pan. Liberally add salt and pepper. (the oil helps the butter not burn so easily).
- after about 3 minutes, flip the steak, add salt and pepper, and cook for another 3 minutes. As you can see in this picture its really easy to see how well cooked the fish is from the side.
- I served with mixed greens and capers, but potatoes or asparagus would also be real nice. You can see how juicy and succulent the steak came out in this photo. Delicious!.