Swordfish parmigiana. Swordfish parmigiana Brightly Fancy – Oddities by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence. Ffounder filet or another white fish that you prefer, medium eggplant, large eggs, all purpose flour, marinara sauce, mozzarella, fresh basil, salt and pepper, frying oil. Dip the fish in flour and then in egg wash and fry the fish until lightly golden.
Swordfish, (Xiphias gladius), prized food and game fish, probably the single species constituting the family Xiphiidae (order Perciformes), found in warm and temperate oceans around the world. Pasta With Swordfish, Tomato, and Eggplant (Rigatoni Con Pesce Spada). How to Make Italian-Style Eggplant Parm (Melanzane alla Parmigiana). You can have Swordfish parmigiana using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Swordfish parmigiana
- You need 1 of aubergine.
- It’s 200 g of or so of swordfish or salmon thinly sliced.
- You need of Tomato passata.
- Prepare of Pecorino cheese.
- It’s of Flour for dusting.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Chicken Parmigiana with breaded chicken cutlets, marinara sauce, parmigiano and melted So, I thought what better way to use it than for Chicken Parmigiana. Good old fashioned comfort food on a. Eggplant Parmesan, or eggplant parmigiana, is one of those classic Italian-style comfort foods most people enjoy. Much like lasagana, this is a casserole dish made of different layers.
Swordfish parmigiana Instructions
- Wash, slice and dry the aubergine well using kitchen paper. Lightly flour. Fry gently in oil until golden brown. Drain well on kitchen paper.
- Put a blob of passata on kitchen paper. Add a slice of aubergine. Then swordfish, passata and pecorino and a tiny bit of salt.
- Continue layering until you've finished your ingredients. Bake at 180 for about 20-25 mins :).
In this classic Italian dish, deep-fired sliced eggplant is layered with cheese and tomato sauce, then baked. This article is about the cooked version. For the raw version, see Raw swordfish. A swordfish is a type of fish that players can catch, cook, and use as food. Discover the watchmaking know-how of Parmigiani Fleurier.