You can cook Astoria Ceviche using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Astoria Ceviche
- Prepare 1/4 lb of peeled shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 lb of mahi mahi filet.
- It’s 1/2 lb of swordfish filet.
- It’s 1/4 lb of calamari.
- You need 4 of limes.
- It’s 5 of lemons.
- You need 2 of avocados.
- It’s 4 clove of of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 1 of chile.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sea salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of black pepper.
Astoria Ceviche Instructions
- squeeze 4 lemons and 4 limes into a glass container.
- chop cilantro, garlic and chile (careful with seedsHOT) add to citrus juices with salt and black pepper.
- chop seafood to bite sized squares and mix well with citrus herb blend.
- chop avocados into bite sized squares adding them last to the mix.
- be sure all seafood is submerged or soaking in citrus.
- slice lemon to layer on top.
- wrap with plastic wrap and let sit in your fridge for at least 1 hour.