Grilled Swordfish with coconut oil.
You can have Grilled Swordfish with coconut oil using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Swordfish with coconut oil
- It’s 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 medium of lime.
- It’s 1/2 large of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 large of swordfish steak.
Grilled Swordfish with coconut oil Preparation
- Set the fish on foil with the salt and olive oil..
- Add the coconut oil.
- Add the diced tomatoes. Slice the lime in thin pieces add on top..
- Close foil and grill on hi for 20 minutes..
- Open foil and let it grill for 4 minutes..
- Serve with white rice and use the tomatoes and juice on top of the rice..