Crusty Lemon Swordfish.
You can cook Crusty Lemon Swordfish using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crusty Lemon Swordfish
- Prepare 2 of swordfish steak.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 slice of stale/dried bread.
- You need 1 medium of lemon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried coriander.
- Prepare 1 dash of dried ginger.
Crusty Lemon Swordfish Step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 230c/450f. Line baking tray with foil. Line foil with a little olive oil..
- Blitz bread with parsley, coriander, ginger and zest of the lemon in a blender/mini chopper or similar..
- Pour olive oil over top of swordfish steaks. Brush it to cover the whole top side of them. Cut lemon in half and give a good squeeze over the steaks..
- Spread a layer of herby breadcrumbs over the steaks and pat down evenly..
- Put steaks on foil, fold foil to mostly cover them and bake for 12 minutes. Uncover them halfway through to brown the breadcrumbs..
- Serve immediately, with garlicky mash potatoes and veg. Carrots and broccoli or asparagus. Or with a salad, as a light lunch..