Grilled Swordfish Steaks.
You can create Grilled Swordfish Steaks using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Swordfish Steaks
- You need of Swordfish Steaks.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Minced Garlic.
- You need of Chili Powder.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh chopped Broccoli.
- You need of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare of Shredded Parmesian.
- You need of Dry white wine (I like Chenin Blanc).
Grilled Swordfish Steaks Preparation
- Place a large pan on the stove, and set the temp to high. While it starts heating up – chop up the broccoli (if not pre-chopped). Then pour in olive oil..
- Toss in a spoonful of minced garlic and spread out over pan. Let it simmer for about 20 seconds, but don't let it burn. Then throw in the broccoli and cover the pan..
- After a minutes of cooking (and the pan becoming searing hot), place the swordfish steaks in the pan. Sprinkle moderately with chili powder, salt, and peper..
- Poor a dash of white wine onto the steaks. Then flip the steaks over, and turn the pan down from hot to low. Set a timer for 6 minutes..
- Once the timer sounds: Turn off the stove and put the broccoli and Swordfish on a plate. Then place a slice of cream cheese next to the steak. Sprinkle with fresh parmesian, and enjoy!.