You can create Swordfish Bites using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Swordfish Bites
- You need 1 1/2 lb of fresh swordfish steaks cut into inche cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 of eggs, beaten with 1 tablespoon hot sauce such as franks brand.
- It’s 4 of or more cups canola oil for frying.
Swordfish Bites Step by step
- Heat oil in large deep pa to 350.
- Combine flour,parmesan, cajun seasoning, garlic powder, pepper an salt to taste in a bowl,whisk to combine well..
- Toss swordfish cubes in whisked egg/hot sauce mixture, let excess drain off and toss with flour/cheese mixtire, shake off any excess. Add coated swordfish cubes to hot oil in batches, don't crowd. Cook just until golden about 2 minutes, drain on paper towels..
- Serve hot with tarter sauce and creamy mustard sauce.