You can have Peas paratha using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peas paratha
- Prepare 2 cups of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ajwain/ carom seeds.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Peas filling.
- It’s 2 cups of frozen or fresh peas.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 3 tsp of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s to tsp of Salt.
- You need as needed of Ghee.
Peas paratha step by step
- Knead the dough and keep it aside..
- Grind peas, ginger, coriander leaves in a mixture-grinder to a coarse paste. Heat oil in a pan, add asafoetida (hing), coriander’s powder. Stir and add the peas paste, add salt and cook till it becomes thick and sticks together.
- Keep it aside the peas filling. Now take a dough and fill the peas filling in to it and roll into a paratha..
- Heat tawa and put the paratha on it. Cook from one side. Flip to a other side. Apply ghee both the side and cook..
- Parathas are ready to be served. Can be served with butter..