Summer Yellow Squash Casseroll.
You can make Summer Yellow Squash Casseroll using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Summer Yellow Squash Casseroll
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of yellow squash.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of macaroni cheese.
- It’s 1 slice of ham steak.
- You need 2 cup of crackers crump.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of chedar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 piece of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 piece of saussage ( chopped ).
- You need 2 cup of Yellow squash slice.
Summer Yellow Squash Casseroll Preparation
- Chopped onion and slice Yellow squash.
- Boil Yellow Squash and Onion chopped until cooked.
- Make crackers to be crakers crump.
- Chopped ham steak and sausage.
- Drained yellow squash and onion.
- Mix crump crackers and cedar cheese.
- Cooked macaroni cheese.
- Mix all together yellow squash , Ham , sausage , macaroni cheese , 3/4 mix crump crakers and cheese , egg and milk …mix all clearly and after that put in casseroll plate and put last crump crackers and cheese on top casseroll and put in to oven … and of course you have to pre heat before that … 350°F and cook till 45 minute.