Vegetable and potato patties.
You can cook Vegetable and potato patties using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable and potato patties
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of precooked veggies (cut in small cubes).
- You need 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
- It’s 1 of small onion (finely chopped).
- It’s 2 handfuls of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s of Parsley flakes.
- It’s of Sunflower oil.
- It’s of Sunflower seeds.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of mashed potatoes.
Vegetable and potato patties instructions
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, vegetables, cheese, salt and pepper, and the onion.
- Add the flour and bread crumbs till most of the moisture is gone.
- Add the parsley flakes and sunflower seeds for extra flavour and crunch.
- Roll into medium sized ovals.
- Place sunflower oil in low headed pan.
- Cook the patties for 3 minutes on each side.