You can create Strawberry Jam using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Jam
- It’s 350 grams of Chopped Strawberries.
- Prepare ½ cup of Sugar (125 grams).
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
Strawberry Jam Step by step
- In a cooking pan, take 350 grams of chopped Strawberries, ½ cup of Sugar and mix well until Sugar dissolves..
- Then add 1 tsp of Lemon juice to prevent Sugar from crystallizing and mix well and stir for 5 Min..
- Keep the gas on medium flame and boil for another 12 Min or until Strawberry turns soft and keep stirring occasionally..
- Mash the Strawberries nicely until you get smooth consistency..
- Cook on medium flame for more 5 Min or until the mixture thickens in dark colour..
- To check the consistency, dip a spoon into the mixture and make sure the mixture does not drop off, if it does then continue to cook for few more minutes..
- Let the jam cool down completely and then transfer to sterilize glass bottle..
- Finally spread Strawberry jam over bread and enjoy..