Strawberry jam cake ?. This blue ribbon recipe is easy to follow and super tasty. We understand why Rose's mother made this strawberry cake recipe on special occasions. When I need a cake for a special occasion, this is my go-to recipe because everyone is crazy about it.
This versatile cake works with raspberry, peach or blueberry jam as well! For more follow the hashtag #RachaelRayShow. The Best Strawberry Jam Cake Recipes on Yummly You can make Strawberry jam cake ? using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry jam cake ?
- Prepare 800 g of all purpose flour.
- You need 12 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of simas butter.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 3 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla flavor.
- It’s of Food colour.
- Prepare of Brownie.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
Steamed Cakes With Strawberry Jam, Strawberry Jam Crumb Cake, Strawberry Jam Cake. D.'s Strawberry Jam Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. With instructions for canning, refrigerator, or freezer jam. How long does strawberry jam last.
Strawberry jam cake ? Instructions
- Creaming: Mix the butter and the sugar using a mixer until creamy. Then add eggs into the mixer and mix again until smooth and fluffy..
- Cake mix: In a bowl, seive the flour, baking powder, and a pinch of salt, and mix together. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly into a dropping consistency. Add vanilla flavour and mix again..
- Colouring: Divide cake batter into three parts. The first part, add brownie to it. The second part, add strawberry colour to it. And leave the third part plain..
- Greasing: Grease your cake pan with butter. Pour the cake batter into the cake pan by pouring the chocolate cake mix, followed by the strawberry cake mix, and then the plain cake mix..
- Preheating: Preheat your oven, by turning on the oven to 150°c or 302°f..
- Baking: When the oven is preheated, you can now transfer the cake pan into the oven and allow it to bake for about 45 minutes. When the cake is baked, you remove it from the oven and allow it to cool for some time, before removing it from the cake pan..
- Decorations: When the cake is cooled, slice the cake in half and apply strawberry jam on both halves, and put back the two halves back together (which means the strawberry jam should be in the middle of the cake). Using a fondant, simply wrap the whole of the cake and decorate it as you wish..
- Chill the cake in a freezer, and ulala, your strawberry jam cake is ready to be served. OH YUM?.
If you process your jars in a water bath, they will keep (unopened) at room temperature for about a year. Prepare the strawberries by wiping them with a piece of damp kitchen paper. (Wiping the strawberries rather than washing them ensures the fruit doesn 't absorb lots of water – too much water. Playing How To Make Strawberry Jam Cake. "This cake is great because it's so versatile. For the cake, in a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. We would like to happily info.rm you that we are truly amazed with one of your cake masterpieces, that's why we featured and included it in a competition hosted in our site.