Strawberry jam in microwave. Small batch strawberry jam that you make in a microwave oven. Microwave Strawberry Jam is an ultra fast and ultra easy jam recipe. Fresh strawberries are combined with sugar and lemon juice, then microwaved.
You will be astounded by how. Strawberry jam – in a microwave. Place the strawberries and the lemon juice in a microwave-proof bowl. You can cook Strawberry jam in microwave using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry jam in microwave
- You need 500 g of strawberries.
- Prepare 15 ml of lemon juice.
- It’s 370 of white sugar.
Set the microwave to maximum power and nuke the fruit for as long as it takes for it to become soft. This microwave strawberry jam is when you need a quick jam to store in the refrigerator. Use fresh and frozen strawberries and you will never have to buy a store-bought jam again. Strawberry jam, cooked in the microwave, is a quick and easy method of making homemade jam.
Strawberry jam in microwave Instructions
- Wash and clean strawberries, cut in halves.
- Place in a microwavable bowl, sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Microwave for 5min.
- Add sugar stir.
- Microwave for 10min in full effect gives a heavy stir after 10min. Put back for another 10min. The sauce can boil over and stir will help avoid this..
- Take out cool down and pour into clean bottle.
Microwave Strawberry Jam is an ultra fast and ultra easy jam recipe. Fresh strawberries are combined with sugar and lemon juice, then microwaved. Combine all ingredients in a medium microwave-proof bowl. The jam should wrinkle slightly when you push it with your finger. Strawberry jam–one of the most beloved of all the jams.