FRENCH Toast. French toast is a dish made of sliced bread soaked in beaten eggs and typically milk, then pan fried. Alternative names and variants include "eggy bread", "Bombay toast", "German toast", "gypsy toast", and "poor knights" (of Windsor). I added all of the spices as suggested and enjoyed the taste, although I.
Trying to up your breakfast game? Try this quick and easy french toast recipe from the Quicker Picker Upper. Keep an eye out for another quick recipe. You can cook FRENCH Toast using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of FRENCH Toast
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- You need 5 tbsp of or to taste powder sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 6 of bread slices.
- Prepare of Ghee for frying.
French toast is a delicious, classic breakfast dish made with sliced bread, eggs, milk, and a few sweet ingredients. The goal is to make your toast rich and fluffy by making your batter just right. Fluffy and tender on the inside, gloriously browned on the outside. Learn how to make this amazing French toast, from what bread to use, the perfect batter, and how to cook.
FRENCH Toast instructions
- Milk,powder sugar, vanilla essence,eggs ko achi tarah mix krien..
- Bread slice ko eggs batter mea dip krien..
- Frying pan mea ghee add Kar ke garam krien..
- Ab bread slice ko fry krien.
- Dono sides sy golden brown hony tak fry krien..
- Isi tarah baqi bread slices ko batter mea dip kar ke fry krien..
- Yummy french toast ready hain..
French toast will always be a staple for leisurely weekend breakfasts along with my favourite fluffy French toast. You know when you feel like making something grand-ish for a weekend breakfast and. Wake up for Robert Irvine's classic French Toast recipe from Food Network, a sweet start to the day made extra special with challah and spices. This French toast recipe is delightfully quick and easy, so Jack and I make it whenever we have day-old bread in the house. Still, it has the flavor of a special-occasion treat.