Beer and garlic mussels.
You can cook Beer and garlic mussels using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beer and garlic mussels
- Prepare of Fresh or frozen mussels.
- Prepare of Onions.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s of Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Beer.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- You need of Lime.
- You need of (Prosciutto recommended).
Beer and garlic mussels step by step
- On a pot warm some olive oil. Throw diced onions garlic. Then mushrooms, (chopped prosciutto if you have).
- Add mussels heat for a while. Add lime. Add beer. Let it boil for a little cover. Once the mussels are ipen add parsley and serve.
- Goes well with sweet potato fries on airfryer and truffle oil and parmesan.