Tofu Bavarois with Strawberry Jam.
You can create Tofu Bavarois with Strawberry Jam using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tofu Bavarois with Strawberry Jam
- It’s 200 grams of Silken tofu.
- Prepare 150 grams of Plain yogurt.
- It’s 75 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Strawberry jam.
- It’s 1 of packet ☆Gelatin.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆Water.
Tofu Bavarois with Strawberry Jam Preparation
- Soak the gelatin powder in water..
- Lightly wipe the excess water from the tofu with a paper towel. Blend it with the yogurt in a blender..
- Transfer it to a bowl, add the jam, and mix briefly..
- Whip the heavy cream until it forms soft peaks. Add the whipped heavy cream to Step 3..
- Microwave the gelatin to melt, and pour it into the bowl while stirring..
- Pour the mixture into ramekins and chill them in the fridge..