Strawberry Jam with a Pressure Cooker or Regular Pot.
You can create Strawberry Jam with a Pressure Cooker or Regular Pot using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Jam with a Pressure Cooker or Regular Pot
- It’s 300 grams of 1 pack of strawberries.
- You need 80 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon.
Strawberry Jam with a Pressure Cooker or Regular Pot Instructions
- Wash the strawberries and completely wipe off the moisture..
- If using a larger size of strawberries, cut them to whatever size you want, if using smaller strawberries, leave as is. (The bigger ones were cheaper this time, so I cut them into 4 pieces each).
- Put the strawberries into a pot and cover with sugar. The strawberries will release liquid, so let them sit for 20 minutes to an hour. You can also leave them in the refrigerator for a full day..
- (If using a pressure cooker) Step 1: Once the strawberries have released their juices, squeeze in the juice of half a lemon, turn on the pressure (3 minutes,) and then leave it alone..
- (If using a normal pot) Step 1:After 15 minutes, increase the medium heat to high and while boiling down, skim off the scum. Don't burn it!!.
- Open the pot and boil down for 5-10 minutes on medium high heat. At this time, scum will appear, so make sure to scrape it off. Step 2: (If using a normal pot.) On low heat, boil down until it reaches your ideal consistency..
- While it's warm, pour it into a sterilized jar, turn it upside down and cool. Let it cool and store in the refrigerator. It's best to finish it up within 2 weeks..
- Adjust the sweetness and boiling length to your preference..