Vivid Strawberry Jam with Pulp.
You can have Vivid Strawberry Jam with Pulp using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vivid Strawberry Jam with Pulp
- Prepare 2 of packs – about 600 grams Strawberry (small).
- You need 180 grams of Sugar (granulated sugar).
- You need 1/2 of Lemon juice (or lemon concentrate).
Vivid Strawberry Jam with Pulp Step by step
- Rinse strawberries well and remove stem. Mix with granulated sugar in a bowl. A 1:3 sugar to strawberry ratio is a good proportion..
- Leave overnight. The water will start coming out from the strawberries after just one hour. After one night, the water will cover the strawberries..
- Transfer to a pot and add lemon juice. Bring to a boil over high heat. Neatly remove any scum bubbles from the surface. Turn the down heat slightly but keep boiling all the time..
- Once the liquid starts to thicken, turn down the heat a little more. Keep stirring until you have your desired consistency. Then pour into a jar while it is still hot. The estimated cooking time is just over 10 minutes. Boil and reduce the jam down quickly to keep the vivid red colour..
- If you want to use this as a filling, leave the jam in the pot to cool. It hardens in the residual heat..