Perfect Prime Rib Roast.
You can cook Perfect Prime Rib Roast using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Perfect Prime Rib Roast
- Prepare 7 lb of Prime Rib roast.
- You need 1 tsp of marjoram.
- It’s 2 tbsp of celery salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of thyme.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of tarragon.
- You need 2 tsp of rosemary.
Perfect Prime Rib Roast step by step
- Remove bone from roast and turn the rack of ribs so that they curve upwards. This will be a cradle..
- Rub roast on all sides, then place roast back on the ribs and tie roast with butcher twine..
- Let roast sit on counter for 2 hours.
- Cook at 500°F for 20 minutes uncovered..
- Reduce heat to 325°F and continue cooking uncovered for an additional 75 mins.
- When the internal temperature reaches 130°F, Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes. This will allow the internal temperature to rise to 135°F.