Kielbasa with asparagus and snap peas.
You can have Kielbasa with asparagus and snap peas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kielbasa with asparagus and snap peas
- Prepare 4 of kielbasa.
- You need 1 bunch of asparagus.
- Prepare 1 bag of snap peas.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 1 handful of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of mild veggie spread (famously known as Ajvar).
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Kielbasa with asparagus and snap peas instructions
- Cook asparagus and snap peas in boiling water for about 10 minutes and put aside.
- In frying pan melt butter, add salt and pepper (to taste) and add cooked asparagus and snap peas.
- In frying pan cook kielbasas..
- Serve with fresh avocado and mild veggie spread (Ajvar, easily found in all Balkan stores and can find different countries products/brands: Croatia, Macedonia, Serbia).