You can have Kipfel cookies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kipfel cookies
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of confectioners sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of pecans, finely chopped.
Kipfel cookies instructions
- Cream butter and 1/3 cups confectioners sugar. Add vanilla and salt. Stir in flour and pecans, mix thoroughly..
- Roll the dough 1/2 inch thick on a lightly floured board..
- Cut strips 2.5 inches long. Form into crescent shapes..
- Bake on an un-greased cookie sheet in a hot (400 degree) oven for 10 minutes..
- Dust with confectioners sugar while cookies are warm. Makes 3.5 dozen cookies..