Easy Microwaved Strawberry Jam.
You can create Easy Microwaved Strawberry Jam using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Microwaved Strawberry Jam
- Prepare 300 grams of Strawberries.
- Prepare 90 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of less than 1 tablespoon Lemon juice.
Easy Microwaved Strawberry Jam Preparation
- Wash the strawberries and remove the stems..
- Place the strawberries into a heat-resistant bowl. Sprinkle them with sugar and add the lemon juice. Microwave for 8 minutes..
- Use cooking chopsticks etc. to lightly stir up the mixture and then microwave it for another 10 minutes..
- Lightly stir the mixture again and microwave for 2 more minutes. Check on the thickness and microwave for another 2 minutes if necessary..
- Use a spoon to remove any scum that forms and leave the jam as-is to cool..