White Chocolate Mousse with Strawberry Jam.
You can have White Chocolate Mousse with Strawberry Jam using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Mousse with Strawberry Jam
- Prepare 200 g of White Chocolate.
- Prepare 175 g of Sugar.
- It’s 5 of Eggs.
- It’s 100 g of Butter.
- You need of Marie Biscuits.
- Prepare of Slivered Almonds.
- It’s 1 of Lemon (juice and zest).
- Prepare of Strawberry Jam.
White Chocolate Mousse with Strawberry Jam Step by step
- Melt the white chocolate with the butter on the microwave. Be careful to mix from time to time..
- Mix the white chocolate with the sugar, until it's homogeneous. To decrease the excessive sweet taste, add some Lemon juice drops and zest. Add the egg yolks, one by one, and mix well..
- Beat the egg whites until stiff. Carefully and gradually beat the eggs white with the previous mixture..
- Let's do the dessert presentation. In a bowl (or another recipient), put a little of the mixture and some spoons of Strawberry Jam, mix until the color becomes a shade of light pink. Smash some Marie Biscuits and add, do not mix. Put in the rest of the white chocolate mousse. The mousse goes to the fridge for at least one hour..
- Sprinkle with almonds to taste..