Homemade Strawberry jam.
You can create Homemade Strawberry jam using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Strawberry jam
- Prepare 4 cups of chopped strawberry.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 2 TBS of lemon juice.
Homemade Strawberry jam Instructions
- Wash the strawberries and chop to bits and pour in a bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and sugar and mix well.
- Set aside for an hour so that the sugar will bring out all the juices or you put in the fridge overnight..
- After an hour it looks juicy, pour in a big pan so that it won't overflow while boiling.
- Turn on the heat to medium high and start stirring. You don't get to leave it alone else the foam would overflow..
- If it overflows, reduce the heat and continue with stirring. Increase the heat when the foam has reduced..
- When its done, the foam disappears and the sound of the boiling becomes thick..
- Pour hot water in a jar and cover for a while, pour out the water and put in your cooked jam in the jar..
- Put in the fridge, it would last for at least 6months as long as its in the fridge..