Baked potato,zucchini,yellow squash,tomato. Baked Panko Crusted Yellow Squash FrittersRoti n Rice. Healthy Zucchini, Tomato & Yellow Squash GratinCookin' Canuck. This zucchini potato bake is creamy and cheesy with a sauce tastes like garlic Alfredo.
I have that and zucchini and russet potatoes. Wash squash, slice into saucepan, add. over squash. Since potatoes take longer to bake than squash, should I cook them a little first? You can cook Baked potato,zucchini,yellow squash,tomato using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked potato,zucchini,yellow squash,tomato
- It’s 2 of medium potato.
- You need 2 of medium yellow squash.
- You need 2 of medium zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of medium tomato.
- You need 2 of onions, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of fresh thyme.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of grated parmesan.
I do something similar by sauteing both yellow squash and zucchini with the onion, garlic in olive oil, but add fresh mushrooms and instead of fresh tomatoes I. I recently saw a recipe for potato and zucchini hash and loved the idea! (But wasn't all that crazy about cooking up two russett potatoes.) So I tried mixing it up by adding some sweet potatoes (way healthier, plus I love the sweet/salty combo!), a little bit of onion, and zucchini and yellow squash. My German grandmother taught me to cook, and she used bacon drippings in almost every recipe, even cookies! I happened upon this concoction one summer Sunday afternoon when our neighbors gave us a bumper crop of vegetables from their garden.
Baked potato,zucchini,yellow squash,tomato Instructions
- Using mandelin slicer(optional), slice all the veggies..
- Heat oil,fry onions and garlic in a pan until caramalised.
- In baking dish, add the caramalised onions on the bottom first.
- Arrange the veggies one over the other separately, so that you could arrange easily in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle some fresh thyme. Drizzle with olive oil,season with salt, pepper. Cover with foil..
- Preheat the oven at 400 c. Bake the dish for 35 to 40 mins..
- Remove frm the oven, let it cool fr 5 mins without removing the foil.
- Put the oven after seasoning with some parmesan and broil fr 3 mins..
Arrange potatoes, zucchini, and tomatoes in overlapping layers around prepared dish, and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. With potatoes, cheese and butter, this potatoes au gratin recipe is definitely a top pick if you're looking for some healthy comfort food. Thinly slice potatoes and zucchini and layer into a medium-sized casserole dish, aternating sauce, potatoes, sauce, zucchini until you reach the final layer being sauce. Stir in the julienned zucchini and squash. Zucchini and yellow squash soup with tomatoes and white beans – a hearty vegan meal!