Strawberry jam Rolls. These sweet rolls have the perfect balance of sticky strawberry jam with chunks of fresh berries wrapped up in a flaky, soft, sweet bread. Oh the aroma of these coming out of the oven. If you're adding blueberries, remove the tray from the oven partway through cooking and poke the blueberries into the tops of the rolls between the folds; continue baking.
Add frosting with a pastry brush to warm cinnamon rolls. This is a delicate refreshing cake perfect for warm days of spring and summer. A vanilla sponge cake is filled with fresh homemade strawberry jam and vanilla flavored cream cheese frosting, served with fresh strawberries, such a wonderful dessert to prepare for your family and guests. You can cook Strawberry jam Rolls using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry jam Rolls
- You need 8 pieces of white bread.
- You need 2 tbsp of Strawberry jam.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of whipped cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of icing sugar.
- It’s as needed of butter paper.
- You need as needed of Oil.
Strawberry Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing – perfect for a weekend breakfast or brunch. Delicious sweet rolls with scrumptious strawberry jam and rich cream cheese icing. Strawberry Rolls With Cream Cheese Icing. Is there anything that rings in the weekend better than a sweet, scrumptious breakfast loaded with fresh berries?
Strawberry jam Rolls Step by step
- Take 1 piece of bread & with the help of belan soften it.
- Same does with the another piece of bread.
- Put strawberry jam on one piece,covered it with another pieces & spread whipped cream on it.
- Take a butter paper & oil it with the help of brush.
- Put the bread on it & make a roll of it.
- Refrigerate it for 20 min.
- Take them out & cut in pieces, spread icing sugar on it.
- Serve chilled.
Spread strawberry jam all over one side, roll them up and place in a glass baking dish. Once they are done, drizzle them with the simple, easy, stir-together glaze. Filled with strawberry jam, strawberry lovers will enjoy this fruity take on sweet rolls. Our easiest strawberry jam recipe without a pectin. The jam is soft, spreadable, delicious, and great for first-timers or seasoned cooks.