Homemade Strawberry Jam – Three Ingredients Fruit Jam.
You can make Homemade Strawberry Jam – Three Ingredients Fruit Jam using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Strawberry Jam – Three Ingredients Fruit Jam
- You need 400 gms (3 cups of chopped strawberry) of Fresh strawberry.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare of Juice of half lemon.
Homemade Strawberry Jam – Three Ingredients Fruit Jam Preparation
- Wash and chop strawberry into small pieces. In a heavy bottom, pan add chopped strawberry and sugar. Stir over medium flame until the sugar is dissolved. Let it boiled over medium heat until thick. Once jam starts to thickens switch off the flame. Allow jam to cool down. Then add lemon juice and mix well. Store Strawberry Jam in a clean and dry glass jar..
- Tips : Lift jam with a spatula and pour jam, it should flow together and not in drops. Pour a few drops of prepared jam on a plate if it spreads then it’s not ready if it stays firm without moving then the jam is ready. Allow jam to cool completely. Then store in a clean and dry glass jar. Keep jam in the refrigerator after every use. Use a clean and dry spoon. It last long for 3 months..