Strawberry jam. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, mix together the strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice. With instructions for canning, refrigerator, or freezer jam. Prepare the strawberries by wiping them with a piece of damp kitchen paper. (Wiping the strawberries rather than washing them ensures the fruit doesn 't absorb lots of water – too much water.
It is good on ice cream, too! Get Fresh Strawberry Jam Recipe from Food Network. Ina's fresh strawberry jam: how to have summer's berries with you all year. You can cook Strawberry jam using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry jam
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh chopped strawberry.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Learn how to get perfectly set strawberry jam by following Mary Berry's simple instructions. You'll need to pop a couple of plates in the freezer beforehand. I can confidently say this Strawberry Freezer Jam is the best and easiest you'll ever make! The best homemade strawberry jam with fresh strawberries, sugar and lemon juice.
Strawberry jam Preparation
- In a bowl take strawberry add sugar and lemon mix well.keep aside for 2 hour..
- After that heat a pan and strawberry mixture, keep stirring occasionally..
- Continue to boil for another 10 minutes or till strawberry turns soft then mash strawberry well and get smooth consistency..
- Check the consistency, dip a cool spoon into the mixture and make sure the mixture doesn't drop off. else continue to cook further..
- Transfer the jam into glass jar and cool completely..
This easy strawberry jam recipe is freezer-friendly and doesn't has pectin. This simple No Pectin Strawberry Jam Recipe is made with only strawberries, sugar and a bit of lemon! (Scroll to the bottom for recipe tips, a printable recipe card and a short how to make. strawberry, apricot, and boysenberry jam. Strawberries and sugar. that is it. Combine this jam with other fruit jams for gourmet gift baskets. It is VERY tempting to double this recipe for strawberry jam and make more.