Strawberry jam tart. Try these yummy strawberry jam tarts, the kids will love them. They are easy to bake and delicious to eat. Alternatively you can fill them with lemon curd instead of jam.
Try this delicious strawberry & rhubarb jam tarts recipe for a sweet and tasty dessert anytime. Spoon a little jam into each tart, then bake. strawberry jam or preserves. Top each cookie center with a teaspoons or so of strawberry jam. You can make Strawberry jam tart using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry jam tart
- It’s 300 grams of flour.
- It’s 200 grams of sugar.
- It’s 100 grams of butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
Place cookie shape with cut-out center on top. Easy and extra fruity strawberry jam tarts that are ready in no time. We prefer the taste of fresh, tart strawberries in our jam, though. If you do go with frozen, expect a slightly longer cook time as they have extra water that you'll need to boil off.
Strawberry jam tart Instructions
- First, mix all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Prepare a mixer. Put the mixer in the cake tin. Now put strawberry jam on top of it..
- Now cut the thin strip over it and make a design. Now bake 20 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius.The colour should be light brown..
- Now the strawberry jam tart is ready..
How do I know the jam is. In a small bowl, combine the mascarpone and honey and dollop over the jam. Get Fresh Strawberry Jam Recipe from Food Network. I don't know of anyone, young or old that doesn't like jam tarts. Crisp buttery pastry, filled with sweet jam, all bubbly and gooey.