Butter cookies with strawberry jam. In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and egg yolks. These are made with homemade strawberry jam for filling and cardamom but feel free to use any other jam you prefer. These are delicate, buttery cookies perfect for holiday parties and potlucks.
Whisk the egg in the well and sprinkle the butter in small pieces around the bowl. Crumble all the ingredients with a knife and knead quickly into a smooth dough. Linzer Cookies are a delightful, sweet treat. You can make Butter cookies with strawberry jam using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butter cookies with strawberry jam
- You need 50 gram of butter.
- It’s 70 gram of icing sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 100 gram of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of strawberry jam.
Buttery, flaky shortbread filled with jam and sprinkled with powdered sugar. It's a cookie recipe that's perfect for holidays like Christmas and Valentine's Day! This cookie recipe is one that I've been making for years. One bowl, no beaters necessary, soft, delicious cookies.
Butter cookies with strawberry jam Preparation
- In a bowl take butter and cream it..
- Add icing sugar, vanilla extract,water; and mix it well..
- Now add all-purpose flour,mix it lightly and prepare a dough..
- Wrapped in cling flim and refrigerate for 15 minutes..
- Now after 15 minutes, apply some flour and roll it into sheets..
- Take a love sign cookie cutter and cut similar size cookies..
- Leave half of the cookies just like that and rest of the cookies again cut small round in the centre of each cookies using a small round cutter..
- Bake both of them in preheated oven at 180°C for 12-14 minutes..
- Now overlapped one hollow cookies on the other plain cookies by filling strawberry jam in the middle..
- Enjoy with milk or tea..
Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt together in a bowl. Baker putting Strawberry jam over butter cookies. Raw cookie dough with place for recipe, some cookies shapes, cookies ready to oven, wooden roller and bowl with strawberry jam. This recipe for Polish butter cookies is a simple, but delicious treat filled with strawberry jam that's popular at Christmas time. Prepare the strawberries by wiping them with a piece of damp kitchen paper. (Wiping the strawberries rather than washing them ensures the fruit doesn 't absorb lots of water – too much water.