Mummified Sweet Potato.
You can have Mummified Sweet Potato using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mummified Sweet Potato
- You need of Sweet potato, peel and slice into pieces (mine cut vertically, become 20 pieces).
- It’s of ±250gr wheat flour (I don't use any measurement cup or scale, just approximately).
- Prepare of ±120gr margarine (I use Daisy soft Margarine).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of brown sugar or white sugar.
- Prepare of ± ½ cup of water.
Mummified Sweet Potato instructions
- Mix wheat flour, salt and sugar, stir with spoon until perfectly mixed, then put in margarine/ butter, mix with hand, and pour water slowly until the dough not sticky. Knead the dough until become tender, wrap and put into the chiller while you prepare the sweet potatoes..
- Soak the slices of sweet potato into the mixture of salt and water ±10 mins to get rid of its sap, and also to make it tastes savory..
- Wash the sweet potato slices after soaking, then drain for a while until dry (you can pat with kitchen towel to make it dry faster).
- Take out the pastry dough, divide into small pieces (mine I divide into 20 pieces).
- Flatten each dough pieces into long flat thin shape (sorry I forgot to take picture), I use my hand since I don't have pasta maker..
- Wrap the flatten dough on each slices of the sweet potatoes diagonally, like mummy 😁.
- Deep fry all the mummified sweet potatoes into medium hot oil, keep the fire medium low, fry until golden..