Vanilla flavoured,strawberry jam pancakes.
You can have Vanilla flavoured,strawberry jam pancakes using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla flavoured,strawberry jam pancakes
- It’s 1 cup of flour.(the measurement cups).
- It’s 2 Spoons of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need pinch of Salt.A.
- It’s of Margarine 2full spoons.
- It’s of Vanilla extract,1/2teaspoon.
- Prepare of Milk.
Vanilla flavoured,strawberry jam pancakes Instructions
- Mix the sugar,salt, baking,margarine and vanilla essence and mix well..
- Mix till sugar particals are no more,or finer than before..
- Add flour and mix well..
- Now gradually add milk to get the desired thickness.As you can see in the picture first it was too thick I added milk to get the desired thickness in pic 2..
- Get your pan ready on the stove and get a desired measuring spoon..
- Put some margarine on your pan if it's not non_stick to avoid sticking.Then cook your first pancake.
- Cook all,then once done take your jam and start the staking.You can spread as much jam as you want.I chose a teaspoon full in between each pancake..
- Serve with your choice of drink..
- For those who want to do the totally flat ones,this recipe can too..