Strawberry Jam Doughnuts and Cheesy Chicken Doughnuts. How to make easy strawberry jam doughnuts at home. A naughty treat that's unbeatable when eaten warm and covered in sugar. These yummy doughnuts feature strawberry jam but are also great with raspberry!
Doughnuts, luscious and buttery dough from scratch. Sweet strawberry jam and spicy black pepper for flair. Why not show off a little? You can cook Strawberry Jam Doughnuts and Cheesy Chicken Doughnuts using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Jam Doughnuts and Cheesy Chicken Doughnuts
- You need 300 gms of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare as required of Milk to make the dough.
- You need 1 tbsp of white oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s for dusting of Icing sugar.
- You need as required of Strawberry crush or jam.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded chicken (boiled).
- You need as required of Grated Cheese.
- You need as per taste of Paprika powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- It’s to taste of salt and sugar.
Doughnut dough is supposed to be soft and loose. Find more Cake recipes at Tesco Real Food. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to a ½-inch thickness. See what makes Dominic Chapman's tasty jam doughnuts for kids and adults alike such a great snack.
Strawberry Jam Doughnuts and Cheesy Chicken Doughnuts Preparation
- Take flour in a bowl, add yeast, sugar, salt and mix well. Now add the egg,mix again. Add oil,and mix properly. Now add milk slowly and knead the dough till it becomes smooth and plain.(Initially the dough will be very sticky, but do not worry,keep on kneading, if required add a little oil).Ultimately it will come to it's form,and will b smooth. Now keep this covered in a hot place, at least for 3/4 hours, or overnight, so that the dough rise double it's size..
- Next make a paste with the shredded chicken, pepper, salt,paprika and cheese. Keep aside..
- Once the dough has risen to it's size,knock out the air, and take small pieces 80gms(approx), and with ur hand,make small size chapatis, but it should be 1" thick.Place a tsp or tbsp of the chicken paste, and cover the sides properly, so that the mixture does not come out.It should be round in shape.Make as many chicken Doughnuts like this.Next cover with a clean towel, to proof once again, for 15/20 minutes..
- Once the finished dough has risen again, take a wok,put enough oil,to fry the doughnuts. (In the meantime make round 1" circle from the dough, to make strawberry Doughnuts. Cover and proof again.) Do not heat the oil too much, or it will be crispy from outside and not done from inside. When oil is semi hot,put 3 pcs at a time, and fry till golden brown.Absolutely on slow heat. Fry all the Doughnuts in this manner. Dry in a tissue paper..
- Now for the strawberry Jam Doughnuts, let it cool completely. Take a thin type of stick, and make a round incision, a little deep to fill the jam filling. Make sure it does not break.Take a piping bag, fill with strawberry crush or jam, and with the help of a nozzle gently pour it inside the Doughnuts. Don't over fill them. Lastly dust with icing sugar..
- Now the Cheesy chicken Doughnuts, and strawberry Jam Doughnuts are ready to be devoured instantly. Have them instant for there crunchy taste, or they might become soggy, if kept for a longer time. Enjoy a delicious breakfast, with hot coffee..
Categories Slow Cooker Dark Chocolate Banana Healthy Chicken Dessert Vegetarian Lactose Free Gluten Free Fast Quick One Pot Easy Cast Iron Pan Oatmeal Spicy Snack Appetizer. For a more traditional take on the jam doughnut this yeast-raised doughnut shell is packed with a strawberry flavoured filling and coated with a light dusting of powdered sugar. Allow the doughnuts to cool slightly, then cut a slit in the side with a sharp knife and pipe a splodge of strawberry jam into the centre, exerting pressure on the piping bag until the doughnut feels fat and full. Freshly-made Strawberry Doughnuts are a delicious, sweet delight. Learn how to make/prepare Strawberry Doughnuts by following this easy recipe.