Peanut butter cake wit strawberry jam#charityrecipe#4wkchalenge. These peanut butter cupcakes are topped with a strawberry jam icing to put the classic peanut butter and jelly flavours into a cupcake! Disclosure: SKIPPY commissioned me to create a recipe using their peanut butter, so I created these Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Strawberry Jam Icing. When I need a cake for a special occasion, this is my go-to recipe because everyone is crazy about it.
This recipe for Peanut Butter Buttercream is light, fluffy, smooth, creamy, rich and full of peanut butter flavor and is perfect for frosting cupcakes! This strawberries & cream cake is made from scratch and full of fresh strawberry flavor coated in clouds of lightly sweetened whipped cream. Peanut butter cake layers with strawberry jam and peanut butter frosting. You can make Peanut butter cake wit strawberry jam#charityrecipe#4wkchalenge using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut butter cake wit strawberry jam#charityrecipe#4wkchalenge
- You need 11/8 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 11/8 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of margarine.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
The Best Strawberry Jam Cake Recipes on Yummly This deliciously easy Peanut Butter and Jelly Mug Cake is made in the microwave, using only a handful of ingredients. Almond Butter Cups: Simply replace the peanut butter with an equal amount of almond butter. This also works with cashew butter, macadamia butter, or sunbutter for a.
Peanut butter cake wit strawberry jam#charityrecipe#4wkchalenge Instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees,prepare 2 baking pans..
- Assemble your ingredients.
- In a large mixing bowl beat margarine and peanut till well mixed..
- Add sugar and cream until creamy white 3-5 mins.
- Add vanilla and eggs one at atime beating after each addition..
- Sift flour,baking powder and cinnamon.
- Pour half the dry ingredients while gradually adding milk.
- Fold until Batter is of drop consistency.
- Pour into prepared baking tins.
- Bake for 25-30mins or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Decorate with peanut butter cream frosting in between layers spread frosting and strawberry jam and crushed peanuts.pipe as disired garnish with crushed peanuts.
- Enjoy. its yummy and fluffy.
Traditionally, pound cake is made without any chemical leavener, but since creaming brown butter doesn't produce quite as much Like a chunky strawberry syrup, but it's made completely from scratch and isn't cloyingly sweet like most store-bought stuff. You will not believe how easy it is to make strawberry chia jam for a healthy jam option! Use a thick slice of whole wheat bread or even a brown rice cake, layered with natural peanut butter. Peanut butter and jelly cupcakes have all the flavor of your favorite sandwich in the sweet form of a cupcake. My cakes unfortunately turned out a little drier than I like.