Custard Cookies of Love Filled with Strawberry Jam. Buttery, flaky shortbread filled with jam & sprinkled with powdered sugar. A cookie recipe perfect for holidays. You can use any kind of jam that you prefer for these linzer cookies.
I think you are going to love it. In this recipe for Strawberry Sandwich Cookies, there's something about a jam filled sandwich cookie that is dusted with powdered sugar that's so festive! The solid rounds are spread with strawberry jam, and the rounds with the cut-outs are dusted lightly with powdered sugar. You can cook Custard Cookies of Love Filled with Strawberry Jam using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Custard Cookies of Love Filled with Strawberry Jam
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Checkers custard.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 1/4 of icing sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla flavour.
- It’s of Strawberry jam.
- You need of Edible markers.
- You need of Yellow colour.
I dress these cookies with green sugar sprinkles and strawberry jam to look like Christmas. The jam can be varied for different tastes and occasions.—Jennifer Eits, Omaha, Nebraska. Strawberry Filling for Cakes Tarts and Desserts, strawberry filling for cakes Strawberry Bundt Cake with Strawberry Filling Ultimate Pecan Pie Brownies – (Video Recipe) Vanilla Custard Cake Filling or Pastry Cream Filling I love strawberry filling in a cake! I'll have to give this recipe a try.
Custard Cookies of Love Filled with Strawberry Jam Instructions
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the egg and mix. Add the flour and inter change the liquid mixtures..
- Sift all dry ingredients and set aside. Add all the liquids together.
- Place on little flour surface and knead for two mins..
- Cover in cling film and chill for 1hr..
- Take out dough and roll out. Cut out using cutters of choice. Make insertions in the middle and chill for 20 mins. Light oven at the intervals..
- After 20 mins. Make cookies for 10, take out reduce the inserstions and fill with strawberry jam and bake for another 5 to 10mins. Allow to cool completely..
- Make your writings as you would want for that loved one..
Buttery shortbread thumbprint cookie recipe filled with homemade fruit jam (any flavor you choose!) eggless jam biscuits, custard powder biscuits, jam biscuits,cookies, eggless cookies, jam drop cookies, jam drop biscuits, eggless baking. To make the custard cream filling, beat the butter using an electric hand mixer until light and fluffy, then add the icing sugar and beat at a low speed to combine. Pipe a circle of custard cream filling onto half the stars, then fill with the jam. MORE+ LESS Cookie filled with strawberry jam. Beautiful blooming crataegus twig in the background.