Sangria Strawberry Jam. Recipes for sangria abound, but including strawberry jam in the mix adds viscosity and extra depth To serve, ladle the sangria into chilled glasses, making sure to include some strawberry slices in. Strawberry Sangria Refrigerator Jam has all the flavors of refreshing summer sangria in a small-batch, quick jam that produces a soft, spreadable jam that requires no canning. Deliciously sweet and indulgent, this is a jam to relish!
It is the perfect drink to celebrate Spring with! Make this strawberry-rhubarb jam for special breakfasts or to give away. Unlike many sangrias, this one is designed to showcase the wine, not cover it up. You can have Sangria Strawberry Jam using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sangria Strawberry Jam
- You need 600 g of Strawberries.
- You need 4 tbsp of Red Wine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Orange Juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 120 g of Sugar.
Strawberry Lemonade Sangria is very refreshing and super tasty! With instructions for canning, refrigerator, or freezer jam. In a large pitcher, combine the limoncello and the strawberries. Top with the chilled rosé champagne and stir in.
Sangria Strawberry Jam Preparation
- Chop the strawberries and combine with the red wine, orange juice, lemon juice and sugar in a bowl or jug. Leave overnight in the fridge..
- The day after, empty contents of the bowl/jug into a blender and pulse 2-3 times or until a chunky-ish consistency. Transfer into a pot or pan and leave on a medium-high heat, stirring frequently. (You can add a splash more red wine if you want it a bit more boozy!) This will take about 10 minutes or more but please do the wrinkle test to check!.
- Wrinkle Test: Every 2-5 mins, plop a drop of the hot jam on a saucer and put it in the freezer. After a minute or so, take it out and push the drop of jam lightly. If it wrinkles it's ready and you should take the pot of jam off the heat immediately..
- Once ready, empty the hot jam into a clean ~250ml jar and leave to cool down to room temperature. Then pop in the fridge..
- This jam will keep in the fridge for about a month. Enjoy..
This easy no pectin strawberry jam is super easy to make. Step by step photos and lots of tips are included below! Yeah, it's been a few years since I learned how to make and can fruit jams. This is a light, tasty beverage to serve with spoons so everyone can enjoy the fresh berries once the sangria is gone. — Linda Cifuentes, Mahomet, Illinois. STRAWBERRY LEMONADE SANGRIA is very refreshing and super tasty!