Strawberry Jam. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, mix together the strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice. With instructions for canning, refrigerator, or freezer jam. Prepare the strawberries by wiping them with a piece of damp kitchen paper. (Wiping the strawberries rather than washing them ensures the fruit doesn 't absorb lots of water – too much water.
It is good on ice cream, too! Get Fresh Strawberry Jam Recipe from Food Network. Ina's fresh strawberry jam: how to have summer's berries with you all year. You can have Strawberry Jam using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Jam
- You need 10-12 of Strawberry.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
- It’s 1small sized of Lemon's juice.
Learn how to get perfectly set strawberry jam by following Mary Berry's simple instructions. You'll need to pop a couple of plates in the freezer beforehand. The best homemade strawberry jam with fresh strawberries, sugar and lemon juice. This easy strawberry jam recipe is freezer-friendly and doesn't has pectin.
Strawberry Jam Step by step
- Remove the strawberry leaves & Clean the strawberries properly..
- Cut the strawberries as shown in the picture below. Take a pan in the gas, add the strawberry pieces in it & stir continuously..
- When all the strawberries have melted add sugar as per your taste. When the sugar has melted add the lemon juice, stir for sometime & take it off from heat..
- And your yummy Strawberry jam is ready! Store it in a glass jar for long time preservation..
I can confidently say this Strawberry Freezer Jam is the best and easiest you'll ever make! This simple No Pectin Strawberry Jam Recipe is made with only strawberries, sugar and a bit of lemon! (Scroll to the bottom for recipe tips, a printable recipe card and a short how to make. strawberry, apricot, and boysenberry jam. Strawberries and sugar. that is it. Combine this jam with other fruit jams for gourmet gift baskets. It is VERY tempting to double this recipe for strawberry jam and make more.