Scrambled egg with potato and sausages.
You can have Scrambled egg with potato and sausages using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scrambled egg with potato and sausages
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of butter.
- You need 2 cups of Potatoes.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 1 of small jalapeño pepper, finely chopped.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of small green pepper diced.
- You need 1 cup of sausages.
Scrambled egg with potato and sausages instructions
- Melt butter in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add potatoes, onions and jalapeño peppers; cook 7 to 8 min. or until onions are tender and potatoes are golden brown, stirring frequently..
- Add sausages and green pepper..
- Beat eggs and salt, black pepper in small bowl; add to skillet. Cook 3 min. or until eggs are set, stirring occasionally.