Spinach corn pea cheese baked balls.
You can have Spinach corn pea cheese baked balls using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach corn pea cheese baked balls
- It’s 50 gm of spinach.
- You need 1/2 cup of green peas.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn.
- You need 2 of processed cheese cubes.
- It’s 1 of mashed boiled potatoes.
- You need 8-10 of cashews.
- You need 1 tsp of Small sliced ginger.
- Prepare of to taste Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- You need 3 tsp of cornflour.
- You need 1 cup of semolina.
- Prepare 50 gm of sesame seeds.
Spinach corn pea cheese baked balls step by step
- Take spinach and wash it well. Now in a vessel add water and soak spinach. Boil it for 2 minutes..
- Now drain the water completely of boiled spinach. Wash spinach with cold water and drain the water completely..
- Take a mixer jar add boiled spinach, corn, pea, sliced ginger and 5-6 cashews and grind it to a paste..
- Now in a bowl add this spinach corn pea paste, mashed potato, salt, red chilli powder, 1 cup semolina, 2 tbps corn flour and mix it well..
- Now in small katori add 1 tbps cornflour and 3-4 tbps water and make thin paste. And in separate katori take sesame seed.
- Now make lemon size ball of spinach batter, press in center put diced cheese. Close the ball and dip it in cornflour paste and then sprinkle sesame seeds..
- Now take appe pan grease it with very lite oil and put these balls in it. Close the lid and let them bake from both sides. Spinach balls are ready to serve..